The Seaside Residences Development
The Seaside Residences is a recent launch from Frasers Centrepoint Homes. It is conveniently located beside the future Siglap MRT station (to be completed in 2023). Many developers bidded for this plot of land as the promise of a sea view saw great potential to build an attractive seaside development. Furthermore, this plot of land is slated to hold about 850 units at 67,584 square meters – a great opportunity for a well-built condominium.
Beneficial Location: Siglap Road
Unrestricted views of East Coast
Seaside Residences occupies a strategic spot along Siglap Road. It is one of the only existing plots of land that offers an unrestricted view of the East Coast. Furthermore, there are no plans in the long term to build any high-rise building that would restrict the view.
With Siglap MRT (Thomson-East Coast line TEL) to be completed by 2023, residences will enjoy great connectivity to the rest of Singapore. With the CBD being only less than 15 minutes away from Seaside Residences.
Shopping facilities are abundant around the Siglap area. With Parkway Parade, and Katong 112 being the highlights of this area. Weekend grocery shopping and dining options will no longer be a concern for residences.
There are also numerous schools for students of all levels, ranging from: Ngee Ann Primary School, Victoria School, Victoria Junior College, and Temasek Junior College. Families will have little worry about their children commuting long distances to find a choice school.
Not to mention, East Coast is just a stone’s throw away. Weekend leisure activities at Marina Cove and East Coast Beach will always be a walking distance away. There will be little to no excuse to live healthily for those staying at Seaside Residences with such convenient access to fresh air and green spaces. Moreover, Marina Cove has plenty of hangout options, with bars, cafes, and casual dining for friends and family. The abundant carpark spaces are a huge plus for any gathering you might have as well.
Great facilities await within Seaside Residences
There will be a full range of condo facilities at the Seaside Residences such as swimming pools, tennis courts, and a gym. Developers have gone further to suggest the inclusion of innovative ways of developing function rooms that overlook the swimming pool – creating an illusion that joins the pool to the seaview seamlessly.
Key Reasons to Stay at The Seaside Residences at Siglap
In short, here are some key reasons why you would want to live at the Seaside Residences:
- Great convenience for travel, shopping, and schools for your family. Especially when the Siglap MRT is completed in 2023 – you will easily be connected to the rest of Singapore without the hassle of a car.
- For those who drive, the East Coast Park (ECP) is one of Singapore’s smoothest highways. Enjoy your peaceful, daily drive back home while enjoying the views along the East Coast strip.
- Playing within the spaces of Seaside Residences are always a joy with a large 1.9 hectare of land. Safety within the premises are always a plus when concerned about young children.
- Peaceful living with great views of East Coast Park. Take this opportunity to stay in a development that promises an unblocked view of the sea for many years to come.
- Food options galore – the East is the place to be for food of all kinds. From local favourites to cafes, you’ll be spoilt for choice for dining options on a daily basis.
- With these benfits listed above, Seaside Residences is said to be a property that will enjoy value appreciation for many years to come. One key driver would be walking access to Siglap MRT – connecting you to the best things in life.